There is a simple checklist that anyone can use when they are implementing an SEO strategy for their website.
Even though the checklist below LOOKS simple, it can get quite complicated. You can do it yourself but most companies are opting to hire out this process.
- Audit your website’s content.
- Identify the keywords people use to find you.
- Select new keywords you’d like to rank for.
- Develop new content and optimize existing content for the new keywords.
- Monitor your site’s performance.
- Consider inbound marketing or SEO software.
- Examine the web pages that are performing well.
- Create opportunities to earn inbound links from similar websites.
- Monitor your change in rankings and traffic.